Saturday, April 10, 2010

North Carolina Seniors are the BOMBDIGITY! (So are Newaygo County Seniors)

BUT, I must give out props to this North Carolina senior I shot while down in that neck of the woods a few weeks back.  Gorgeous!  So fun as well.... I think senior sessions are one of my favorites.  I shot another senior tonight (post to follow) and had so much fun editting. 

Sidenote:  is it "editting" or "editing."  It looks silly to me both ways.  I could use a spell checker, but this is so much more fun...

Now for the pics....

I love this next one... something about it....


This one make me HAPPY  (might be she was laughing.... I don't know =])



So beautiful here.....



and I call this one her "fierce" shot.


There's more I could post... I should probably start to use some blogging templates.  Note to self:  next improvement lesson is to start using blogging templates.  I'm heading to beddy-bye-boo right now... I have much blogging to catch up on.  I think I'll post a "Couple of this and a Couple of that" next time I write.

Have a great weekend!  The sun is finally out in Michigan, (woohoo)!  It was a long winter-- but good weather is back again.

Take care!  See you soon.

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
CoffeeShop Designs