Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice!

Oh my goodness-- I have had the opportunity to photography so many kids over the last month.  Kids could be my FAVORITE group to photograph.  They roll with it... they may be shy at times, but they are rarely insecure about their smiles or their facial expressions.  Kids are just.... kids!  It's been so cold that I've had to photograph all the kiddos indoors.  I hope this warming pattern continues-- I want to get outside!

This first little girl wasn't sure about me-- the whole time she was in I was given "the look."  =]


The above girl was such a ham!  She would dress herself up and then sit and pose-- mom and I were working on her new little sister's poses at the time =].

Beautiful Blue Eyed Boy =]


and a beautiful blue eyed girl. (above)



Gotta love natural window light. 

More to come....... goodness!

thanks for stopping.

Nikki

2 comments:

Kathy said...

you do beautiful work!!!

Nikki Loren Photography said...

Thanks, Kathy! =]

Post a Comment

 
CoffeeShop Designs