Monday, March 1, 2010

Senior Snow Pics

I am officially tired of winter.  Actually, it was official about 2 months ago, shortly after Christmas.  My kids love the snow-- I however, MUCH prefer a warmer climate.  I find shooting outdoors in the winter is slightly more challenging than other times of the year.  BUT, I will say it makes colors POP more when you are surrounded by a white background.  Love it, Hate it.... I can't decide.  I am a gemini, which is why I vascilate.  (We'll cover that on a future post).  Anyhooser, theses gents were gracious enough to ask me to take their 2010 senior pictures.  We ran around in the bitter cold, but they didn't seem to mind a bit..... even without their heavy winter coats.  =]

Woo Hoo for Fabulous clients!!!!!


Oooooo...... So serious =] {Below}


Sidenote:  My hubby was making fun of me last night for using "photog" and "pics" in my speech.  He asked if it takes more effort to finish with "grapher" and "tures."  He then asked if I was the photog. who brought her cam. to take pics...... isn't he a snot???  Love him.  =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
CoffeeShop Designs