Thursday, February 25, 2010

Warmer Weather, Where Art Thou?

I'm getting closer to figuring this thing out.... yippee!  So, it's snowing again in my neck of the woods.  Today it was a heavy, wet sort of snow.  Not too much fun.  I was going to take some pics with my kids, but we decided to save that adventure for another day.  So, I'll post some from last fall-- late in the evening, after a client session, we decide to have an impromptu shoot.  We shot until dark-- literally, the sun had set when I snagged a quick pic of the 3 of them together.  One of these days I'll actually put my kids on my schedule.  Wouldn't that be a treat.  To have a scheduled photo shoot with my own kiddos again.  =]  Ahhh... a mom can dream. 

Enjoy your day-- sunshine is a-coming =]

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
CoffeeShop Designs